Log in Register Profile Log in to check your private messages FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups
Favorite Scene
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voldemorts Vault - Harry Potter Collectible Fan Site Message Board Forum Index -> Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwa_raig
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't sure at which point he was put under the imperius curse, but you're onto something there with the nervous ticks they both display. I just thought he was a little nervous as an actor.
dpatera
4th Year
4th Year

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qwa_raig wrote:
I wasn't sure at which point he was put under the imperius curse, but you're onto something there with the nervous ticks they both display. I just thought he was a little nervous as an actor.

No, I agree that they were intentional for the character.

I took them to be more as evidence of him crumbling under all the pressure that was going on around him.
KitFisto
3rd year
3rd year

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy wrote:
I love the scene when Ron comes back from asking Fluer to the ball and he says something to the effect of... "she was breathing, you know how I love it when they do that!" I laugh everytime. I will have to rewatch and get the exact wording.

I love that scene too, but I like it more when Harry asks him what he did next and Ron says "What else? I ran for it!".
Salame
5th Year
5th Year

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for some reason i really like the scene where the other schools enter the great hall, especially the Durmstrangs. Very magical with the fire and the music. Cool scene!
I also like the last scene with the trio, when Hermione asks if the guys will write her. I love the trio and i think the movie was a bit lacking when it comes to trio scenes, so this was nice to have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voldemorts Vault - Harry Potter Collectible Fan Site Message Board Forum Index -> Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: